Monday, June 14, 2010

after this bitter earth for john wayne gacy jr.

today you are young
your body full of calcium trodden across the carpet
the girls do not want to kiss me
i am mother's boy
playing in the garden in my lonesome
the hush of the wind whispering across my face
it is harmless like the grasshoppers

heaven only knows the crisp of autumn crackling on the front porch
he would drink often
the trickle of vodka in his beard

on the contrary
this town has forgotten me
it is hidden in the textures of my hands
to be seen in the pile of dust i leave behind

heaven only knows the delicate infrastructure of their limbs piling in my closet
the names of them boys
of the things i did to them in the silence
the dawn has a tight grip around their necks
it is a holy binding of skin to skin

No comments:

Post a Comment